· 360°Coverage with 1080p Resolution - Features in IR-CUT function to capture crisp videos and photos from the day to night, even in the dim condition. Turn on privacy mode to protect your privacy at home or at the office.
· Smart AI Detection with Instant Alerts - Receive instant alerts on your phone if there is human motion or abnormal sound detected in your house. Automatically record a 10-15 second alert video to the cloud and it will be saved for 24 hours (no subscription or monthly fees required).
· Optional Cloud & Local Storage - 24/7 CVR enables the indoor security camera to keep a nonstop recording in the cloud, avoid the risk of losing video footage from a memory card. According to the time, events type or the camera name’s to search the specific event quickly. Supports up to 128GB SD card.
· Enhanced blurams App - Live viewing 4 security cameras simultaneously on App or official web portal. Share your camera with unlimited family members. Two-way audio allows you to receive and transmit audio from anywhere at any time. Works with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks only (does not support 5GHz Wi-Fi).
· Smart Integration - Use your simple voice command to view blurams smart security cams live stream on Alexa or Google Assistant device with a screen or on your iPhone or iPad. Works with IFTTT lets you link just about any set of smart devices so they can work together, make your home more relaxing.
OUR REFUND AND EXCHANGE POLICY…
eCaribbeanonline.com is guided by the Trade Policy Laws of Caricom Free Trade Agreement. While each seller's return policy may vary, eCaribbeanonline will ensure that "fair trade" is at play according to our policy guideline, stated below and will remain as the overarching regional governance policy.
As the buyer, you are required to review the Seller's Return Policy before purchasing an item for the first time from any store. Our stores will make every effort to provide the correct item and the best quality; we require that you as the buyer check all received items (for defects, colour, sizes etc) immediately upon receipt. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with any item purchased, our 24-hour support team is more than willing to assist you to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
Should you change your mind about the product(s) you purchased via eCaribbeanonline, please be guided by the Return and Refund policy of that specific store for information on their respective policy.
All exchanges, returns and refunds must be returned to our eCaribbeanonline offices and shall be subject to the following conditions:
i.We require you to notify us via our “Problem with order” or “Return or Replace” button, on your order’s profile, within three (3) days of delivery of purchase.
ii. eCaribbeanonline members returning items purchased by walk-in, must provide one (1) form of identification, that corresponds with your receipt, upon return of an item.
iii. All returned items must meet the following requirements:
…And must be presented with the original tags/labels attached.
iv. The returned item(s) must not be swimwear, underwear, earrings, cosmetics or stock clearance items.
v. If you request a refund for errors not due to eCaribbeanonline.com, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges for online) will be refunded to you using the original payment method, once the returned item has been received and confirmed that it meets conditions i.- iv. Above. You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item including any currency conversion costs.
vi. If you request an exchange for errors not due to eCaribbeanonline.com, an additional delivery charge (for online exchanges) will be charged to you using the original payment method or another one specified by you, once the returned item has been received and confirmed that it meets conditions i.- iv. Above. You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item including any currency conversion costs.
vii. If you request an exchange for errors due to eCaribbeanonline.com, no additional delivery charge (for online exchanges) will be charged to you, once the returned item has been received and confirmed that it meets conditions i.- iv. Above. We will be responsible for any costs associated with altering and returning the item including any currency conversion costs.
Shipping costs can only be refunded on faulty items.
If an item is faulty, wrongly described or different from the sample shown, then eCaribbeanonline will meet its legal obligations to you, which may include refunding the purchase price and delivery charges, or providing a replacement product, provided the item is returned within one week of delivery and with proof of purchase without damage.